Break up with tobacco. For good.
Maybe you’ve been together for decades. Or perhaps it’s just a few months. Either way, it’s time to make a clean break from a habit that’s no good for your health and your budget. The myBLUEPRINT4HEALTH Tobacco Cessation program can help.
This $0-extra-cost program*, included in your health plan, offers:
- A personalized quit plan
- Tips to help you stay on track
- Ongoing encouragement from a coach during regular phone calls
- Up to six months of nicotine replacement therapy at no cost to you (includes gum, lozenges or patch)**
Take the first step in a smart breakup. Call myBLUEPRINT4HEALTH at 1.800.996.2057
5 ways quitters can win big
- Get your cash back. What do you spend on tobacco every month? Calculate it… And then subtract it all — because it’ll stay in your pocket. Use this calculator to see how much you’ll save: Add It Up
- Snooze like a baby. Smokers and people who breathe secondhand smoke are more likely to snore and disturb the household’s sleep. But when you quit, your body starts repairing your lungs and you’ll breathe easier.
- Get hotter. Your skin, teeth and nails will look healthier. Your breath will be fresher. And your clothes won’t stink.
- Find what everyone wants. Time. No more running out to get cigarettes or looking for a chance to sneak away and have a smoke. That means more time for you — and with family and friends, too.
- Eat your cake. And savor it, too. Your senses of taste and smell will improve when you quit. And your taste buds will thank you. So can enjoy cake (or whatever else) like it’s meant to be.
*This program is offered at no additional cost to you as part of your health benefits.
** To qualify for tobacco cessation medications, you must be 18 years or older, have a prescription from your doctor, and fill the prescription at a network pharmacy. See your prescription plan details for more information.